Nox App Player For Mac/PC/iPhone/Window Free Download | How To install Use | Features
Nox App Player: Introduction
Are you fond of using Android apps for different usual needs in your life? Or do you like playing android games? If you are nodding in yes to these questions while answering them and at the same time you are one of those persons who spent their most of the time on desktops, computers or their laptops, then please stay on this post and give your precious time on reading this article as this is for the people like you only.
Nox App Player is one of the most liked android emulators used for PCs and Laptops that let users run the android system on their end machines including android apps and android games. Until now, if you are unknown to these things or this app in particular, then be ready to experience a new complete offline installer on your system.
Nox Player: The Best Bluestack Alternative
On the internet, you will find various android emulators that are available today, like Bluestacks, Andyroid, YouWave, etc. Among these emulators, Bluestacks is considered to be the best. But why Nox Player then? In addition to the other great features, Nox App Player has an amazing interface with several customization options that makes it more lovable.
With the latest version of Nox App Player that is 3.7.5, the app got many errors fixed beside of the new features added to the app. Among them all, the most interesting characteristic is that the android emulator, Nox Player for PC and Laptop runs well on Android 4.4.2 kernel and is also compatible for downloading and installing on Windows 10. To be known, the latest Nox App Player was released on the date 11th of month November.
So given here is the list of most common and newly added features of the Nox Player, an offline installer:
- You do not have to download Google Play store as it is already installed.
- You have the option to open unlimited multiplayer windows for your fast working.
- If you have the APK files already on your system, then there is no need to download them again to your PC or laptop. You have just to drag and drop those APK files into the Nox App Player installed in your system.
- Overcoming Bluestacks, Nox App Player have some great features that are still not available in the Bluestacks software. You can now customize CPU, RAM, and Resolution with the Nox.
- Backup of data of Nox in your computer is now available.
- On/Off button for root mode is given with the latest update.
- A picture captured in the Nox Player app is automatically saved in PC.
- Recording videos are now possible in this android emulator.
- Users are also facilitated with operation hints for the right use of the app.
- You can also customize the sidebar options in the Nox app player after the new update.
- The latest version has fixed all the error messages.
- Earlier, the Nox App Player used to close and crash abnormally, but now it has been resolved.
- Besides all of the above, the issue of data loss has also been fixed now so that the tech geeks who have limited data packs can now easily use the emulator.
But before proceeding to How to Guide, let me ask a simple question to you. Do you know the minimum system requirements that would be required to download & install the offline installer Nox App Player? Maximum of you have no in the answer. So, what if you did everything say, downloaded and also installed the app, but it didn’t run? How would you feel like? So, it’s better first to know the minimum necessities your computer should have.
Minimum Requirements to Install Nox App Player
Before installing Nox app, just make sure your PC or laptop fulfill these minimum requirements:
1. 4GB RAM
2. 2 GHz Processor
3. 1GB Hard disk space
4. 1GB Video memory
These are some of the basic requirements that you must ensure with your system before installing the offline emulator on your PCs and laptops. If still, you are facing any problems in the installation of Nox app player for PC/laptop, you can just simply comment your issue below in brief. I would feel good to reply that.
Let us see how to download Nox Player app on your PC or laptop.
How to Download & Install Nox App Player on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10?
To work with Windows, just follow the steps as described below carefully and please make sure that you have a good internet connection with a very good internet speed.
- First of all, visit the official website of Nox and download Nox App Player for PC/Laptop from there.
- Install the Nox App Player on your PC system after the downloading has been completed.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and follow the instructions asked in the process.
- During the process, the app installer will update the files and stores them on your machine’s hard drive.
- Launch the Nox emulator app right after the complete installation has been done.
- On opening the app, you will be asked for Google Account. If you have one already then use it to sign in clicking ‘Existing’ button, otherwise create a new Google account.
- After the step 6, you will land on the home screen of Nox App Player.
- Here, you will see the icon of Google Play store. Just click on it, and you are all set to enjoy the new experience with the Android system on your PC/laptop.
Are you running major MacOS versions including MacOS Sierra and want to run Android apps on them? Don’t worry; Nox App Player will help you in running Android apps or games (like Pokemon Go and Super Mario Run) on Mac. The MAC users can use Nox App Player to experience the fun of Android System on their Macs.
Features of Nox App Player for Mac
Nox App Player for Mac is available for free used as an Android Emulator for Mac devices. Here are some of the features given below:
- Mac users can access Play Store and install any app of their choice from there as same as in an Android phone.
- Any mobile games can be played on Mac now.
- Nox User Interface is well designed for the gaming experience.
- The latest version is also compatible with games based on GPS.
- You just need one Gmail Account to use Nox. All of the Play Store, Settings, Camera and Contacts can be accessed just using one email address. It is the same as we have on the Android.
How to Download and Install Nox App Player Latest Version on Mac?
- Download .dmg file of Nox App Player from the internet. After downloading it, open the file named as “Nox_installer_for_mac_v.dmg” (.dmg file) that from downloads section.
- Now, drag Nox App Player icon from there to the Applications Folder.
- On asking for Mac terms while installing the Nox Installer, accept all and continue to agree.
- Once the installation process completes just run Launchpad and click on the Nox App Player icon.
- If you see the message: “Nox Player can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer,” don’t panic as It’s the normal thing. Just proceed and click “Ok“.
- Now, go to “System Preferences” tab and open “Security & Privacy“ section from there.
- You may see another message as “Nox App Player was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer“. Just ignore it and click on “Open Anyway”.
- Now skipping the slider from intro just finish the installation.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed Nox App Player on your Mac.
Also Check = Nomao Camera App
How to Run Nox App Player on Mac?
After the installation, you need to run the app now for emulating Android apps and games. You can easily access play store in Nox and similarly other Android features as well. You will see file manager for your virtual Android device in the bottom of the menu including Gallery, Downloads, and Settings.
I hope you like this post on Nox App Player and a detailed how-to guide on it. Just download, install and use it for its amazing UI. Do not forget to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.